3 sites containing a total of 800 beds – Brookfield in Brisbane (150 beds), Mapleton on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland (300 beds) and Tamborine Mountain on the Gold Coast Hinterland (350 beds).
- Growing offsite expeditions offered in Queensland and Northern NSW.
- Largest single provider of Outdoor Education Programs in Queensland.
- Catering to 50,000 guests annually (1000 per week on average).
- More than 300,000 meals served annually.
- Partnering with over 400 school groups annually.
- Capable of offering a differentiated sequential program for schools – on provider with different sites capable of constructing a varied program all the way from Grade 2 to Grade 12. Continue reading
A reflection from one of our staff members at QCCC Tamborine on why we do what we do.
Just have to share something quickly on the weekend….it impacted me big time! As you know, the pressure was on for us to get the Pioneers site finished, and we were completely worn out by Friday night leading into Saturday.
My Mum and her friend came to visit for Sunday Lunch and so I took them for a stroll around the camps on the Sunday morning, with the 3 groups on site. We got to Pioneers and got chatting with Andrew and Darren from Fathering Adventures, in the hall. I went outside to control our dog, who was with us, and a little girl from the Fathering Adventures camp, came to us to pat him. Continue reading