3 sites containing a total of 800 beds – Brookfield in Brisbane (150 beds), Mapleton on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland (300 beds) and Tamborine Mountain on the Gold Coast Hinterland (350 beds).
- Growing offsite expeditions offered in Queensland and Northern NSW.
- Largest single provider of Outdoor Education Programs in Queensland.
- Catering to 50,000 guests annually (1000 per week on average).
- More than 300,000 meals served annually.
- Partnering with over 400 school groups annually.
- Capable of offering a differentiated sequential program for schools – on provider with different sites capable of constructing a varied program all the way from Grade 2 to Grade 12. Continue reading
A Tale of Two Bridges is a City Tour presenting a snapshot of Brisbane City, Australia. Two Bridges is a facilitated socio-political exploration of the heart of Queensland’s capital city. It is a journey of discernment to help participants consider another view of the City. City Tour raises questions around how we understand power and lines of power, justice, mercy and compassion and beckons us to respond. Christian groups can choose to have the tour based around the narrative of Mark’s Gospel.
As State capital of Queensland Brisbane has a wealth of educational and recreational facilities. These are easily accessed from Brookfield, just 15km or 25 minutes from the CBD and even closer to the many attractions in the south west, surrounding Mount Cootha.
The QCCC website now has a specific page for Brisbane school camp groups to access, highlighting the many activities enjoyed by our guests during their stay at QCCC Brookfield and providing website links where possible. The website currently lists nearly 40 activity options in and around Brisbane, more than enough to crowd out a school camp program with a spectacular tour of the Queensland capital.