2011 is shaping up as an exciting one for Queensland Conference and Camping. The year is off to a flying start with record guest numbers through February. Some of the new initiatives we’ve been working on for several years are being launched and are quickly growing.
And we’ve started this year serving our new vision and mission statements.
As a ministry of Queensland Baptists, QCCC exists to create life-changing experiences through excellence in hospitality, service and teaching.
We will do this by:
- exceeding guest expectations;
- partnering with guest groups to facilitate and empower their programs, obtaining mutually beneficial outcomes;
- providing cost effective programming;
- valuing and empowering an enthusiastic staff body to pursue a positive work environment which models the values of the Kingdom of God and makes them attractive;
- caretaking the natural environment of our facilities and interpreting its beauty.
However, our new vision and mission statements go hand-in-hand with the new theme we’re piloting at each of our sites this year, R1202. R1202 is the visual vision statement, an expression of who we are and the relationships we maintain as an example to those who visit us and learn from us.
This then is who we are, and what we’re about.